Get your ink pads, sketch pads and fingers (or hooves or paws) ready for this month’s craft.
We’re making fingerprint fall scenes!
- Ink pads in various colors (we found ones for $1 at Michael’s)
- Markers, crayons or colored pencils
1) Draw out a tree (or whatever base makes you happy)
2) Cover your tree in fall colored leaf finger prints (this is the fun part)
3) Add finger prints for animals and use your markers to add faces, feathers & tails.
Remember, we want to see your creations! Post them here or on our Facebook or Tweet us!