Our Next Adventure
Did you guess where we are heading on Monday from the clues yesterday? If you guessed China- you are right!
Here are some Fun Facts About China:
- China is a large land space. It 3,100 across from east to west and 3,400 across from north to south.
- It has mountains, plateaus, desserts and forests.
- Those mountain habitats cover a 1/3 of the country.
- The Yangtze River is 3,915 miles long and it is the 3rd longest river in the world.
- There are 3,800 species of fish that call China’s rivers home.
- The giant panda and the red panda call the bamboo forests of China home.
- The bactrian camel also calls China home, but in its desserts.
- Mandarin is the most widespread language in China.
These are just a few of the amazing things we learned about China. Are you ready to meet our first animal next week? Woohoo! Pack your gear!