Craft Day- clay salamanders!
We are ready for craft day and we are so excited! Our crafty opossum friend is in charge of crafts at Lake Salamander! Let’s get crafty!
Craft knife (adults please help small children)
Polymer clay in various colors
- Print and cut out salamander pattern
- Choose the color you want to use for your salamander.
- Roll out clay according to manufacture instructions.
- Using the pattern, cut the salamander shape out of the clay.
- Use the other colors to decorate your salamander.
- Bake clay according to manufacture instructions.
- Once it cool, glue on magnet.
And there you have it! One adorable salamander magnet!
Hanging on the fridge in the food hall!
Categories: adventure, amphibians, Animals, camp, crafts, education, Environment, nature, science, Today's Post, wildlife
Tags: amphibians, animals, children, crafts, diy, education, nature, nature blog, wildlife
Ellie and Edmond Valentine’s
We made our annual Valentine’s for you to print and share! Save the photos to make cards or signs or to decorate a Valentine mailbox! Let your imagination go wild!
And if you are in the mood to send your sweetie something extra special-click on
Edmond’s Valentine Video and share the link with all your pals!
Categories: adventure, Animals, Children, crafts, education, Environment, nature, science, Today's Post, Valentines, wildlife
Tags: bees, cards, children, crafts, diy, nature, science, valentines, wildlife