1. Air drying clay –Brown & Black (we only have brown because our local craft store was out of black)
2. Sharpie marker
1. Get a large piece of clay and make into an oval for the bear’s body
2. Then roll out to pieces to about a 1 ½” logs for legs & attach to the body.
3. Then roll out 1” logs for the arms & attach to the body.
4. Roll out a round ball for the head and attach to the body.
5. Next roll out balls for ears.
6. Finally if you have black, roll out two small balls for the eyes and a slightly larger one for the nose. If you don’t have it, roll those out of brown and color with the marker.
If you want to add paws- you can do so with black clay or draw them on with a marker.
We sure hope you make yourself a bear pal and remember we love to see your artwork- so show us on our Facebook page or Tweet us a picture! (You can buy black & white clay & make a Panda Bear too!)