Craft Day- Felt Woodland Scene
We’re heading over to the craft cabin today to make some felt woodland scenes!
- Felt in many colors
- felt glue
- woodland patterns
- Print out the patterns (below)
- Cut out patterns and then trace on felt. Or you can cut around the patterns on the felt.
- Put together your pieces.
- Arrange your felt pieces on a background piece. We used blue. We also added grass.
- Glue all your pieces on your background.
You can use this as the background of a puppet show or hang a picture on it! Remember to show us your finished product!