We have come up with a bat mask design for our campers for craft day! Now if we could all make wings to help us fly! Hahahahaha!
- Pattern for mask
- Brown or black felt
- Hot glue or felt glue
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon (For both)
1. Print out Pattern and trace it on the felt.
2. Cut out the mask. When done, cut out eye holes by folding bat wing in half & cutting an oval.
3. Decorate your mask with glitter, etc… if you want to dress it up!
4. Punch holes in the sides of mask. Tie or glue ribbon to the holes.
5. Wear your mask!
As usual campers! Show us your masks! We want to see your crafts!