HABITAT WEEK- CRAFT!
We’ve had so much fun celebrating some of the world’s amazing habitats! We first thought we might make a habitat for this month’s craft, but then we decided to go smaller and make a clay nudibranch! A what- you ask? A nudibranch or sea slug is one of our favorite animals in the coral reef. Are you ready to make one? Here’s what these crazy, colorful creatures look like!
- Clay in any color you like (Air dry or oven bake will work)
- Take one color and make a large tube.
- Next, take your second color and make small cones (as many as you like)
- Then take a piece of the second color and roll a long tube and press it flat.
- Roll two small balls for the eyes.
- If you using clay that has to be dried in the oven- bake according to package directions. Then enjoy your new pal!