We’re reposting last year’s ornament! Look for the NEW NARWHAL Ornament tomorrow!
Santa Walrus Ornament!
We’re making ornaments this month for craft time and we’re so excited to be making this adorable little felt walrus ornament! Let’s get crafty!
- Red, white, cream, gray & brown felt (you only need small scraps)
- Black marker
- hot glue (to be used by an adult)
- needle & thread
- Print out pattern (below)
- Cut pattern pieces out
- Cut out felt pieces
- Draw black dots on the eyes & two nostrils on brown mussel
- Glue face, eyes & tusks on walrus
- Glue Santa hat
- Take needle & thread and pull through the hat. Tie a knot in string.
- Hang your walrus!