We’re making a clay narwhal ornament to add to your tree!
· Sculpey Clay (grey, white or yellow, and red)
· Ribbon (not shown)
· Paper clip or skewer (not shown)
1. First role the grey into a tube shape.
2. Then sculpt the tail.
3. Role two balls for fins. Shape into triangles and attach to the body.
4. Roll a tube of the white or yellow for the tooth.
5. Shape into a point and attach to the head.
6. Role a red ball and then shape into cone for hat. Then attach to head.
7. Take your skewer or paper clip and poke eyes and draw mouth.
8. Poke a hole through your Narwhal.
9. Bake your Narwhal according to package directions.
10. When cool- poke ribbon through hole in body and tie a knot on underside of Narwhal!
What a really cool idea!
Merry Christmas Ellie and Edmond…. and your human too!