VISITING THE WHALES OF THE DEEP AT FERNBANK MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY!
We visited one of our most favorite places in Atlanta- Fernbank Museum of Natural History to check out the new exhibit Whales- Giants of the Deep! We’re giving you the top 10 reasons to go see this amazing exhibit!!
1. You can learn about the whale family! That is one big reunion!
2. You can see one of the first ancestors of whales! They walked on land by the way!
3.There are whales floating from the ceiling (another whale ancestor).
4. There are sharp teeth- really, really sharp!
5. Dolphins have monkey lips! Whaaaaaaa???
6. You can learn how whales eat! Who knew they scooped food off the bottom of the ocean!
7. You can ride the SS Fernbank!
8. You can touch a whale’s vertebrae!
9. You can see a REAL Sperm Whale Skeleton and it is HUGE!!!
10. YOU CAN SEE A REAL SPERM WHALE SKELETON! IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!
If you are in the Atlanta area make sure to put Fernbank’s new exhibit on your to do list! We only showed you a few of the many amazing things to discover in the super outstanding exhibit! There may even be a whale heart to climb…