We thought it would be fun to share our popular walrus ornament craft since so many people got the Guess the Animal right!
Let’s get crafty!
- Red, white, cream, gray & brown felt (you only need small scraps)
- Black marker
- hot glue (to be used by an adult)
- needle & thread
- Print out pattern (below)
- Cut pattern pieces out
- Cut out felt pieces
- Draw black dots on the eyes & two nostrils on brown mussel
- Glue face, eyes & tusks on walrus
- Glue Santa hat
- Take needle & thread and pull through the hat. Tie a knot in string.
- Hang your walrus!