MONKEYS LOVE CRAFTS!
We’re bringing back crafting 101 here at the University of E & E! Today we have and easy one for you and the kiddos!
- Brown ink pad
- Black pen
- Assorted markers/colored pencils/paper
- Press thumb on the ink pad. Place several fingerprints on the paper for monkey bodies.
- Use your first finger to make heads
- Use your pinky finger to make the ears!
- Use your black pen (or whatever color you like) to draw the face, arms and legs.
- Draw and color and habitat for your monkeys! We made a jungle scene.
There you have it! A super fun and easy craft to make on a cold and snowy day! Share your pictures of your art with us too!