MONKEYS LOVE CRAFTS!
We’re bringing back crafting 101 here at the University of E & E! Today we have and easy one for you and the kiddos!
- Brown ink pad
- Black pen
- Assorted markers/colored pencils/paper
- Press thumb on the ink pad. Place several fingerprints on the paper for monkey bodies.
- Use your first finger to make heads
- Use your pinky finger to make the ears!
- Use your black pen (or whatever color you like) to draw the face, arms and legs.
- Draw and color and habitat for your monkeys! We made a jungle scene.
There you have it! A super fun and easy craft to make on a cold and snowy day! Share your pictures of your art with us too!
Reminds me of the thumbprint mice from many years ago. Mocha and George are sad that we don’t have a stamp pad. Anything else we can use?