We’re in the craft cabin today to make stuffed owls! Whooooo is excited as we are? Woohoot! Hehehe! Let’s get started!
- Felt in browns, black, white & yellow (color not shown)
- Felt glue or hot glue (not shown)
- Hole punch
- Whole flax seed or stuffing (not shown)
- Cut out all your pieces. Make sure to cut two owls!
- Use a hole punch to make the irises for your owl’s eye.
- Place all the pieces together. We free hand cut a beak.
- Glue to body parts to the one piece of your owl.
- Glue the two bodies together- leaving a small opening at the bottom. If you are using felt glue, let your owl dry before filling it.
- Use the funnel to fill your with flax seed. If you do not have a funnel- you can make a cone from paper that will work! If you are using stuffing- just stuff it in with a chopstick.
- Glue the bottom opening together! Don’t want your owl to lose stuffing.
- Then enjoy hanging out with your stuffed owl!
Whoooo is soooo cute???