We’re in Norway
If you guessed Norway for our next adventure- you were right!! Come learn more about this amazing place with us today!
Norway Fun Facts:
- The deepest lake in Europe is in Norway- lake Hornindalsvatnet.
- Norway has the longest coastline in Europe.
- Norway is home to the largest glacier in Europe.
- Norway is the largest exported of salmon.
- Norway is home to many fjords. Fjords are deep inlets of seas between cliffs.
- The Sami are the indigenous people of Norway. They have lived their for 10,000 years. They are most known for their reindeer herding.
We are so excited to meet some animals that call Norway home! We hope you are too!
Santa?? We hope travel to Norway soon and Sweden too.