We are taking the next few weeks off to get ready for Camp E&E to start on June 4th. We sincerely apologize for our intermittent posts over the last month or so. Things have been a bit hectic and we are hoping life slows down as summer rolls in and after our much need vacation in the Pacific Northwest!
Get your camping gear ready and your Mud SPF 50 packed so we can enjoy an wonderful summer together at Camp E&E!
Categories: adventure, Animals, camp, Children, conservation, education, Environment, nature, science, Today's Post, wildlife
Tags: adventure, animals, camp, childeren, childrens blog, education, education blog, nature, summer camp, wildlife
We’re in Norway
If you guessed Norway for our next adventure- you were right!! Come learn more about this amazing place with us today!
Norway Fun Facts:
- The deepest lake in Europe is in Norway- lake Hornindalsvatnet.
- Norway has the longest coastline in Europe.
- Norway is home to the largest glacier in Europe.
- Norway is the largest exported of salmon.
- Norway is home to many fjords. Fjords are deep inlets of seas between cliffs.
- The Sami are the indigenous people of Norway. They have lived their for 10,000 years. They are most known for their reindeer herding.
We are so excited to meet some animals that call Norway home! We hope you are too!
Categories: adventure, Animals, Children, conservation, education, Environment, nature, science, Today's Post, wildlife
Tags: adventure, animals, childrens blog, conservation, education, envrionment, nature, science, wildlife
Where Will The Next E&E Adventure Be?
We are ready for April’s travels- are you? Can you guess where we are going from the clues?
- We are going to a country that lays on the south end of a continent.
- There are savannas, oceans, mountain, desserts and beach habitats.
- The oldest meteor site in the world is here.
- It is home to some of the oldest human ancestor and mammal fossils in the world.
- The national animals is the springbok.
Where will our next adventure be?
Categories: adventure, Animals, Children, conservation, education, Environment, science, Today's Post, wildlife
Tags: adventure, animals, childrens blog, conservation, education, education blog, kids, nature, nature blogs, science, wildlife