Camp E&E at the Beach
We are so excited to be back at camp after our vacation. We hope everyone had a nice time during the break too. The cabins are ready just off the beach and we are unpacking for 6 more weeks of adventures. There will be crazy fish, searching for shells, sharks, crafts, poems and much more! We hope you are ready!
- Campers can not go on to the beach after dark without counselors.
- All lights on the beach must have a red filter as to not disturb nesting turtles.
- Only collect sea shells that are empty.
- All trash must be taken back to camp.
- No feeding the seagulls.
- Have fun exploring and ask loads of questions.
Ahhh the beach