SHARK STICK PUPPET!
It’s craft day once again at Camp E&E! Let’s get right to it and make a shark stick puppet!
- Blue or grey felt
- White stiff felt
- White soft felt
- Felt glue
- white pom pom or googly eye
- popsicle sticks
- shark pattern (below)
- Print and cut out pattern.
- Then cut out one shark from the blue or grey felt and one from the stiff white felt.
- Glue the two sharks together.
- Cut out teeth from soft white felt and draw a black spot on the pom pom (skip if using a googly eye). Then glue the teeth and eye on your shark.
- Then take your sticks and glue them on the back of your shark. Make sure they are fully dry before you pick up your shark!
- Once the sticks are dry! You can have a puppet show with your shark! Make sure you give him a nice clean ocean habitat!
There you have it! Our shark stick puppet craft! Enjoy making yours and share it with us!