Camp E&E Info
Hello! We are so excited to have everyone join us this summer! We’re going to spend most of our time at Camp E&E by the sea this summer! First we want to go over some rules for all campers:
- Be courteous & kind to all your fellow campers and animals.
- Bring your reusable water and coffee mugs with you.
- Leave all habitats the way you found them. Pick up all trash.
- When packing for picnics, bring your reusable napkins, utensils and sandwich bags.
- When visiting the beach at night, no pictures or lights are allowed. You must only use a red flashlight to not distract nesting sea turtles.
- Campers may collect shells as long as they are empty.
- Please do not feed wild animals.
- Enjoy all activities and have fun!
We are so excited to meet our animal friends next week along with sharing stories, making s’mores by the campfire and making new friends! What are you most excited about?