It’s almost Halloween and we thought a bat masks would be perfect! We have come up with a bat mask design! We have instructions for both the paper mask and a felt version!
Materials: (We showing the felt version here)
- Pattern for Paper or Felt Mask
- Print out on Cardstock (if making paper mask)
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils (if making paper mask)
- Felt (brown)
- Hot glue (for felt masks- to be used by an adult)
- Hole punch (For both)
- Scissors (For both)
- String or ribbon (For both)
Instructions for Paper Mask:
1. Print out the pattern for your mask on cardstock
2. Cut out your mask and color.
3. Punch holes in each side of the mask.
4. Attach ribbon to each side and tie it your face J!
Instructions for Felt Mask:
1. Print out Pattern and trace it on the felt.
2. Cut out the mask. When done, cut out eye holes by folding bat wing in half & cutting an oval.
3. Decorate your mask with glitter, etc… if you want to dress it up!
4. Punch holes in the sides of mask. Tie or glue ribbon to the holes.
5. Wear your mask!